`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is trading activity to an all time low?

RE: Is trading activity to an all time low?
(05-15-2012, 05:03 PM)monsterx Wrote: Dude, seems like all it boils down to is SV. There's no cash in base anymore.

My thoughts to the quote and Bakers Q.

As a player collector who still needs BASE I would trade for base cards I need... But I won't trade a bunch of base for higher priced cards.

I trade base 4 base. SO !!!!!!!!

If anyone has Rice base, Take a look at my ORG........ I need plenty of Rice base........ I have even broken my Rice PC into 2 folders Scanned Which for the most part is cards over like $8........... UNLESS ( Which I have been ) been lazy to scan new stuff I have gotten in..... So they will be in my NOT scanned folder. lol

I do only mostly trade for PC stuff because I see it as a waste of money to trade a card I have to one person just to try and trade it to another.......

My stance has always been BV for BV if the other person even mentions SV I decline the trade. Ebay effect is the fact that people allow the ebay effect...... People who are looking to make $$$ talk about X card sold for X amount..... IDC about ebay in a TRADE !!!!!!!!!!

Except for a few hundred baseball........ ALL my cards of the other sports are in my ORG. I have like 50,000 listed in ORG.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is trading activity to an all time low? - by thelegendjerryrice - 05-21-2012, 11:03 AM