`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is trading activity to an all time low?

RE: Is trading activity to an all time low?
I Can agree with this assessment. When I pick up stuff I do think a few trades down the road but I tend to trade for stuff I know people I'll trade with will want
(05-16-2012, 04:50 PM)gangstippie Wrote: I haven't traded in a while due to a 1 year old, work, and a wife that hates the hobby. I get on this site from my phone 90% of the time. I haven't busted boxes in a few months, but I have tons of stuff to add to the org. I just don't have the time to add them anymore. I love to trade and feel like I'm pretty easy to deal with. If I have an auto of a player I don't collect and don't care for, I don't mind moving it for things I want. Even if that means "lesser" cards or multiple cards.

To answer your your original question, I feel it's the "Supercollectors" and the team collectors that don't want anything else other than those players or teams. If you put up a trade thread, but only collect 1 or 2 things, it's going to be difficult to find something you want. Everyone has to be open minded when it comes to trading. Also, there are a lot of new people on here trading and that scares a lot of people off too.

My 2 cents.

My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is trading activity to an all time low? - by ft28jags - 05-16-2012, 05:25 PM