`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
(04-25-2012, 07:33 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: I didn't pick and choose any emails. I went straight down the line. We purchased 50 of your dutch auctions because I wanted to see what kind of items you provided. We immediately left you positive feedback after paying for the items, so you knew that there was no retaliation. You chose to refund our money and not send the cards. There was no intimidation.

The lot may have had an incorrect book value, but you handled the whole situation very unprofessionally. So much so, you were not worth dealing with and not worth the time and the $40. You showed your true character by keeping (stealing) the cards.

it wasnt stealing. you told me to keep them. stealing is hoping folks dont complain about lots with inflated bv's...you got away with a lot of it because people didnt check. you made HUGE bank on those lots (and on those inflated player lots as well)

you got angry, you acted petulant, you told me to keep them. dont whine after the fact and say you didnt mean it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by djohn - 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by jacobystealshome - 04-25-2012, 07:36 PM