`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
(04-25-2012, 07:18 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: Everything ever sold on that name was sold on consignment. It was a consignment ID we no longer use. You won three items from us:

330492959154 - 17 CARD LOT MARSHALL FUALK UD FLEER ROOKIE RC $100 SP - $3.76 sale price
330492941978 - 100 CARD LOT KERRY COLLINS 1995 PLAYOFF ROOKIE RC $400 - $1.29 sale price
330492943739 - 250 BASEBALL CARD INSERT ROOKIE LOT /25 /50 /100 ALL #D with subtitle (250 CT LOT ALL SERIAL NUMBERED ROOKIE HOF STARS $1500+) - $38.00

For someone that seems to have nothing but negative things to say about us, your memory sucks. Total sale price was $43.05 + s/h. Please state where we say the lot books $3,000. It was stated as $1500. We don't add up every card, it's only an estimate. I apologize your lot was off by so much.

We offered you a full refund on this lot plus return shipping to return it and you stated "the only thing that will be acceptable is a value based partial refund. that is the fairest option for me, and frankly, for you." So know you tell me how we have to dictate returns.. I reply that we don't do partial refunds and you can return for full refund. You reply with "no, sorry, that isnt how this is going to work, terry. you have two choices: 1. more cards 2. partial refund based upon the difference in value, and value advertised".

I then sent this email to you. "Please don't insult me with your attitude, Amy (the registered ebay name is Amy). hey are sold on consignment, and go straight to our shipping dept. You don't get to tell me how to run my business. We follow ebay/paypal policies. If you want to return the lot for a refund, you may - or keep it. Please don't bother with another disrepsectful, attitude filled email. We don't want your future business."

You followed with this one. "you are a straight out liar. you lied about the quality of the lot, you lied about when you shipped it, you lie about everything. you kind of screwed the wrong person. i work for the dpepartment of justice. I will filing a complaint within the civil division, filing mail fraud charges, and taking you to small claims court. i dont screw around with nonsense like negatives, you thief. im not sending the cards back. i dont give out bridge loans. you havent for one second shown remorse fir screwing this up. that's all i need to know, you scamming theif. i know all about your scams"

Because I was done wasting my time with you and the time I was spending on this was not worth the $43 the auctions sold for, I sent this email. "Again, I will tell you everything sold on this name is sold on consignment. I hardly see any of it, I don't see any of the lots. I have not lied about anything. If the lot was not as advertised, you can return it, I apoligize. I don't care about your money - I sent it back. I don't need your money. Enjoy your free cards - you are the one that is stealing. Feel free to send us whatever you want to pay for the items you received - that is unless you want them for free. I don't really care. Enjoy your pursuit of justice. I can't wait to go to court with you. Your an idiot. Please don't do business with us again."

Sorry for the long read guys, I just wanted everyone to see this guy's true character. He kept the cards for free. Also, there was never an ebay dispute opened as he claimed. The emails were the only correspondence. This transaction occurred back in Nov 2010 and since he has had nothing but bad things to say about us.

BTW, why do you put 1/1 in your title for your $1 dutch auctions? Does everyone get a 1/1 that buys your items? No, you do it as a sales tactic. It's actually against ebay rules, called keyword spamming. You are a hypocrite.

Sorry again for the long read.

Well, here's my two cents. Boyd- after looking at your profile and seeing that you ONLY comment on these boards when someone is "calling you out" is pretty sketchy. Maybe if you were a little more reputable on these boards then people would want to hear your side of the story, but seeing as you only talk on here after someone has something bad to say about you, doesn't show much to all of us.

Shill bidding sucks, and you're not putting up a good case against yourself so far, at least from what I've read out of all of your posts.

As for those crummy auctions that say "1/1" inside or whatever, if you wanna fall for that and bid on that, then that's your own fault. I've learned from my mistakes on that crap.

Other than that, see ya all on the other threads!

P.S.- This was just my two cents from an outsider.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by djohn - 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by MrSwankTank21 - 04-25-2012, 07:26 PM