`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
(04-25-2012, 05:44 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: how about inflating your bv, both on lots and single card auctions?

Yes, you bought a lot from us along with some other cards about 2 years ago that was sold on an ebay name we no longer use. I forget what the total price was, but I believe it was more than $50 and less than $100. You weren't happy with the lot so we refunded your money for all the items including the lot and you kept them for free. I would never keep them for free, even if someone told me to. If I wasn't happy, I would return them or pay what I felt they were worth. You want handouts. That's integrity for you. I'm sure you made some money off of us selling your $7 BV for $1 auctions that include "1/1"' as stated in your title. I'm sure your book value for that 1/1 is stated on your beckett printout you include... You are a hypocrite.

We don't inflate book values. If a card does not book in beckett, we do sometimes put an estimate that is probably a bit high. If you haven't noticed, if you click on an item in beckett's price guide the "mint" value is always 20-25% higher than the listed price.

Anyhow, a "book value" is completely irrelevant to a sell price to begin with. I have never bought anything based on book value, items are bought based on cash value. If there was no price guide, items would sell for the same amount.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by djohn - 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Don't you just cringe when....... - by bigboyd3 - 04-25-2012, 06:09 PM