`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
People are passionate about their favorite sports teams....but it seems especially true about their favorite fighters....I see this on boards all the time. Fighting is different than other sports because you can be winning all the way up until the end, and then lose out of NOWHERE!!!

Before the Rashad fight I thought the UFC would be feeding Jones to the wolves if they put him in with Silva. Now I can atleast see him making it a fight. Jones gets tagged quite a bit, even with that huge reach advantage......strikes from Silva are pinpoint, fast, and very SOLID.....but you also have to worry about his kicks and knees. In the clinch Silva would kill Jones.....standing he has a HUGE advantage....but if Jones got Silva on his back I think he would do ALOT of damage. That all being said, the fight could end in 10 seconds by a strike from either guy.....but Silva has the better chin of the two....I think Sonnen was the only person that I saw rock him, which set up the rest of the fight. Remember this though, while wrestlers have been Silva's "problem" none of them have beaten him yet.....which I hate to admit because while I like his skills, I don't really like Anderson Silva.....but I do like Jones. I would pull for Jones, but expect Silva to win the fight. I would love to see it happen though!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - by leedrane - 04-24-2012, 06:48 PM