`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
(04-17-2012, 10:22 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: ...anyone that truly is a knowledgable MMA fan doesn't say "X would beat Y 8 out of 10 times". Either that or you still haven't learned to not count out elite fighters in any fight...novice stuff. I said I'm not the biggest Jon Jones fan...that I didn't particularly like the way he dodged Silva...as I'm sure Dana wasn't either. How we got to Anderson Silva having no shot against Jon Jones ....just stop lol

I used the numbers as odds you take it how you want but not one person has given me any reasons why they think Silva would beat Jon Jones your just argueing that it would not happen. Also last I remember Anderson Silva said he had no intention on moving up to 205 Lbs so how would Jon Jones be dodging him? I bet if he moved up in weight class and wanted to challenge him Jon Jones would accept as he is a fighter just like Anderson Silva is.
Just give me reasons why you think Silva would win not no BS that he is Undefeated in the UFC. Look at the match up problems for each fighter Silva has more than Jones dose. Till you show me something else you have your opnion I have mine and I have atleast explained why Silva would have problems with Jones.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - by chrisa19978 - 04-17-2012, 10:31 PM