`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
(04-17-2012, 09:57 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Yea I gotta agree with the others. You are crazy. Hope you watch more mma and when you do watch the whole fight not just clips. Glad you are someone new to these mma boards though but you have a ways to go my friend.

There people go putting words in my mouth not once did I say he would dominate Anderson Silva. I said he would beat him and on my last post I even gave a stat of Jon Jones would win 8 out of 10 times. As far as skills Anderson Silva has more tallent but that will not let you overcome alot of the advanges Jon Jones has over Anderson Silva. I have seen evey UFC fight from UFC 1 to 144 and Anderson Silva is in another league but Jon Jones is still learning and he is to big for Anderson Silva to figure out and beat more times than what Jon Jones would beat him. Why not make a poll on a MMA board and see who they think will win and why. I really do hope they fight one day just to prove a point. Who has challeged Jon Jones so far? I can't think of anyone.Silva just about every wrestler he has face gave him problems at the begining and one almost the whole fight. Imagine if Jones got Silva down how many punches could he take of his? I don't think it would be manny those elbows are the worst in MMA as well.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong. - by chrisa19978 - 04-17-2012, 10:25 PM