`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Then there were none ( mission complete )

RE: Then there were none ( mission complete )
(04-11-2012, 11:44 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Oh,.. on the contrary my friend. i do believe Mr.Hackler would be thrilled that the set collectors are going strong!!.. i am SURE he would want to tell you what an amazing accomplishment this is and SEE the the whole thing..
Smile
not only did you complete one of the finest sets made in record time,..you have such class and good taste, you went after the most WICKED looking patches not worrying about cost.
you wanted a Quality set bro and you have one of the best. i had a blast watching your progress and seeing the great help folks were giving.
so do we send BOTH sets in to Beckett at the SAME time to be slabbed?
that would be epic.
think about it.mine is going in someday...
Wink
you are an amazing collector on top of your game bro..your bucket is FILTHY and you help other collectors a TON without being asked...
i am proud to call you a friend big L...all class

Thanks brother Bear, I tried for the best patches I could find some turned out sweet some didn't. Not sure about grading I figure I will at some point but my stack of needs graded is already huge much less adding 72 more cards lol. As far as class goes this was just my tribute to a classy individual.......... You
(04-12-2012, 04:33 AM)branesergen Wrote: Wow! Awesome man! Grats! Simply AMAZING! I'm speechless lol

Thanks Doc, now you know how I feel looking at your mail days
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Messages In This Thread
RE: Then there were none ( mission complete ) - by biglump007 - 04-12-2012, 01:44 PM