`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?

RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?
Buy a Ted Williams autograph. Cases upon cases of whatever product I desire.

I would definitely want to be an anonymous winner. Don't need every crackpot relative of mine hitting me up for money. And the sob stories you would hear from strangers, all trying to get a piece of the pie. The church we go to would have an anonymous donation to pay off the mortgage, and they would get the rest of the stained glass windows they want to put in. My family would all share in the wealth. I would love to become an investor in small companies just getting off the ground, if I believed in the person and what they were trying to accomplish. Seed money could make the difference for some people and their dream. I would also make sure my kids did not get spoiled. I have worked at some job or another since I was 14 y/o. I have a fond appreciation for where I am now, and what it took to get here. I could not stand if my kids became spoiled rich brats.

Oh yeah, trip to Vegas. No limits Blackjack. Lobster tails and filet twice a day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do? - by bosoxfan1971 - 03-30-2012, 09:34 AM