`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
What a joke! This guy deserves everything he is gonna get and a whole lot more. who knows how many people he has ripped off, for sure this is not his first time doing this as he looks like a pro. Jake/Tim/Raven whoever you are, if it were one person calling you out it might be a little different, but you ripped a lot of people off and we stand together here. you punk, won't even come on to try to defend yourself so that makes you GUILTY as charged.
On another note I want all the new traders on here that are really good people not to be scared off by this one person. He was good and got a lot of people but we are a family on here and if this shows you anything we will have your back in the end. I'm sorry Derek, Swank and everyone else who lost stuff to this coward. This is only gonna make us a tighter family now and we will get past this and learn from it, that even the nicest people can turn on a dime in real life but that's when you find out who are your real friends on here. A lot of ya'll make me proud to be a member of the Beckett community.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by bryandavidknight - 03-25-2012, 08:05 AM