`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 05:23 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Now see I've dealt with this guy (dontpray) a million times too. Hell we have each others phone number. That's trading you can trust. I've learned my lesson. I will be very very cautious of anyone anymore. I hate that it comes to that but I never dreamed Jake was gonna pull this.

If anyone does ever wanna chat cards I am not afraid to talk on the phone. I am the real deal, honest hard working, with a family. This is a passion (if you haven't noticed). I've collected since I was a kid. I sell when in need and buy when I can as well. When I die they may lay my butt to rest in the Topps Vault for gosh sakes. This has just left a sour taste in my mouth that makes me wanna quit cards all together. Why do guys have to do this? The hobby is fun whether your collecting huge name autos or bad of your favorite team. For guys like this it's no longer a hobby.

hey man, this is terrible and i hope it gets resolved. for the love of god before dishing out 1200 again, maybe contact the seller by phone also. this right here is proof to everyone on the boards even the best and most frequent posters on here may have hidden agenda's and its a gamble every trade. i really wish we could start a small group of confirmed traders where we all have not only address info, but cell, email, etc. i think we all need to work to come together and really try to keep this crap from happening.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by rybowski97 - 03-24-2012, 09:38 PM