`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 04:01 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Guys had I waited it could have been too late for others. I posted promptly after Jake didn't respond in the first hour. He's on all day. I just hate to see another scammed. Only to find out its too late he already got another. Plus I would have never known he got another had I not posted.

I completely agree with you. If anyone had a pending trade and hadn't yet shipped, you may have saved them from the same. Hopefully it works out, but this is exactly what the forums should be used for IMO
(03-24-2012, 04:02 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: And Derek, I know this upsetting, but you can't always just jump to conclusions. Jake is one of the premier members on these boards and always does his best to help others, I know from experience, so he will come through if something did in fact go wrong. Have faith man.

Correct me if I'm wrong, he has only been a member for 5 months. A lot of trades in a short period of time doesn't make you an upstanding member. Guys that have been members for 5 years with lots of trades, now thats a different story. A lot of potential scammers do exactly this sort of thing, make a bunch of trades, gain members confidence and the bam, pull a big scam and nobody wants to believe it. That said, I will continue to hope it was a mistake, but at the same time let not kid ourselves either.

Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by tperks76 - 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM