`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
First off, Padresfan 86, you're an idiot and a careless unsympathic human being.

Derek, I'm sorry to hear this. The one or two times I traded with Jake he seemed fine. But that was trading and not dealing with money.

He has had a bunch going on with his family and perhaps in his hurried attempt to get your card out, he had his thoughts somewhere else and just "messed up."

I can't figure out how you "mess up" to that extent, but I'm not saying it can't happen.

I would be pissed if I opened a empty package for something I paid for, even if it was only a couple of $$$. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and I truly hope everything works out for you.

It's just so odd that Jake would go this amount of time without even as much of a post or a "hey I'm here, everything's getting fixed" PM becuase he is always posting on these boards it seems. Even when they're in another at a hospital or the doctor, he finds a way to at least get on his phone and post something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by crazyforkinsler5 - 03-24-2012, 03:13 PM