`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 01:52 PM)Krangry Wrote: How long did you give jake to answer you before posting this and smearing his name through the mud? This should really be done through pm before you bring it to public forum. If you have been pming him with no response then disregard this post. But its a bit classless if this is an honest mistake.
agreed. you should always give the guy a few days to respond

(03-24-2012, 02:12 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Derek what confuses me is that you just wrote on his trade page on the 22nd and its only the 24th did you try and contact him first? Just seems really fast the throw him under the bus as you could of given atleast a few days to respond say till atleast Suday afternoon. I can see where your coming from to as well because I would be pissed spending money to get something and it being empty. So I don't fault you for how your feeling but it just seems quick that your posting this and this could affect his trade and sales here for a long time and it could of been an honest mistake. I am waiting for him to respond though and hopefully it was just a mistake.
agreed with also!

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by elberson - 03-24-2012, 02:18 PM