`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separating Perforated Cards... Any suggestions?
Smile 
RE: Separating Perforated Cards... Any suggestions?
(03-18-2012, 10:39 AM)jessemerson Wrote: Thanks... I think the only way they can be graded is to separate them. The cards are 91-92 Skybox Mark & See. I don't plan on having them graded myself, but I would like the people who eventually end up owning them to have a decent shot at a good grade. Someone has a BGS 10 Jordan for sale with a asking price of...get ready for it...$1700. So anyway, they have decent potential, enough to make me ask anyway. Smile The more I think about it, the person who got a 10 probably didn't do anything special to separate them... Probably just luck of the draw.

Think this way, maybe he sacrificed the other cards that are beside the Jordan while they are intact. He will have to put his hands while separating them and maybe he didn't even touched the Jordan. He can't use scissors or any other cutting tool because I think the graders or the grading company will think that the card is altered or trimmed or something else, making the card not eligible for grading. I think that is the best scenario. Let me know if this sound kinda realistic.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Separating Perforated Cards... Any suggestions? - by filamuraireborn - 03-18-2012, 10:44 AM