`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jdetter pointed this out to me. What do I do?

RE: jdetter pointed this out to me. What do I do?
+111111

You have nothing to worry about because you were doing the work for your own Personal Enjoyment..... Once they Printed it They Violated to Trademark of the NFL the copyright of panini, skins, and also the the photographer who owns the right to the original RG3 image.... unfortunately I don't think you can make any type of Civil case against them for profiting off your work since you had no right to profit from it your self due to the rights of the corporations involved..... Definitely Take screen shots of the auctions and report to all parties involved! at the very least stop them from selling your work.....

Now if you wanted to contact them and work something out for future cards and retro -active fees for the cards already sold and let them know your intentions of reporting them they may want to give you cash instead! ...... just trying to figure a way to turn this in your favor Smile

(03-10-2012, 10:55 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: +1.......got a feeling he might know something about the matter, but that's just a guess.....

"When is my work protected?
Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device."

This is only the case when you OWN the rights or have Express Written Permission to use the elements involved in making the Intelectual property ... don't think this applies to the "Card / cards" in question

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Messages In This Thread
RE: jdetter pointed this out to me. What do I do? - by phinzphan1372 - 03-11-2012, 08:24 AM