IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette

RE: Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette
(02-28-2012, 08:48 PM)Merovius Wrote: +1

Id even say hes a future HOF'er

I dont really get the gold v silver true rc bit but completed listings certainly reflect a higher demand for the true rc. I actually like the golds, they look better.

While I certainly agree with what everyone says, and I wont ever have a chance to pick up a Malkin Gold with a patch like that ever again (if you look at the ww site that shows all 71 patches of this card, the one offered to me was by far the best one) Im looking for a quick profit here. If this was something I was going to keep, id for sure do the Malkin. But Im selling whatever deal I choose. The Malkin is a risk, recent golds end at $300-$400, and while this particular patch ended for $800, selling it im taking a gamble of guys getting into a bid war over the patch quality. Then add in the fact that ebays 9% rape tax, Ill only see like $720 **IF** the card even goes up to $800. The nuge sale + 2 Logan cards is set with $650 & no fees. I would LOVE to keep 1 of these cards, but that much free money just cant be turned down and I have to sell one so I think Im going to go with the $650 for nuge & not the nuge for malkin trade...

I VERY much appreciate everyones help on this, but the game breaker was when the ended Malkin Gold auction prices were posted.

Thanks again everyone!! Now go check out my post in box breaks 4th box of Crown Royale.. Wink
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette - by irbecards32 - 02-29-2012, 01:00 AM