`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed re USPS international shipping

RE: Help needed re USPS international shipping
First of all thanks a bunch for your input. Unfortunately, it looks like this is getting more complicated than I had anticipated...

(02-15-2012, 09:17 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you have to have customs form both ways
That's not completely accurate, shipping from Spain to the States I have never had to do any customs declarations. Then again, my trades have never been of particular high value so that might also have played a role.

(02-15-2012, 11:44 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would believe if you can get somebody to send you some blank ones, you fill them out, but don't sign them.
Why shouldn't I sign them?

I suppose I could indeed get a few of those forms through trades and such. If I'd fill them out, stick em onto the return envelope together with sufficient stamps, would that be sufficient for the player to just drop it into a mailbox?

Ehmm... which leads me to think. How does posting mail work in the U.S.? Are there mailboxes out in the street to drop your mail into, or do you have to go to a post office? LOL, sorry I really don't know, have only been in the States once and that was for only a week..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed re USPS international shipping - by folkertino - 02-17-2012, 04:57 AM