`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS?

RE: WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS?
(01-27-2012, 09:48 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I was just looking at his card list today.. 255 cards, no autos... 7 cards in lakers uniform.. I remember him when he played.. but don't remember how good he was...

Hmm, well I think his best playing days was when he was a Dallas Maverick, then he became a NY Knick for only a few seasons. This was the early 90s (I was born in '85). A player from today to compare him to, I would say Chauncey Billups but better court vision, better passer, not by much. Maybe even Andre Miller but not as good as he is with assists. I really liked him when he was a Knick, best believe I'm all over that first Knick auto of him (if it ever happens, sigh). I remember him being a Laker lol, like in 2000? But I don't remember how he played then, his playing days were pretty much over when he became a Laker.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS? - by vgqv - 01-28-2012, 01:36 AM