`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS?

RE: WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS?
(01-15-2012, 05:26 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Another player with limited autos.. Started thinking why a redemption for an auto of
MITCH RICHMOND was so going for a pretty good chunk of change.. Now I know why... I used to collect him when I was a in junior high & high school.. Didn't even know he played off the bench for the Lakers in 2001-02. I missed that entire season, because I was deployed overseas.. didn't watch much tv & internet sucked connectivity sucked or was turned off just about every other day while floating around the middle east. M. Richmond is on my list of favorites that I need to get an auto of..

MITCH RICHMOND - 30 autos, 49 memorabilia

I've noticed that too. I've picked up two boxes of 97-98 Bowman's Best for two reasons: One, it's a good-looking set with lots of inserts and two, there are 3 chances to hit a Mitch Richmond auto (base, refractor and atomic refractor versions, all on-card). Haven't hit any autos of any kind yet though. I'll keep trying!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHICH PLAYERS ONLY HAVE A FEW AUTO CARDS? - by buckunteer - 01-28-2012, 01:04 AM