`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help from my fellow collectors

RE: Need Help from my fellow collectors
(01-21-2012, 05:39 AM)pbean Wrote: sorry to hear for your troubles, PM me the name of the group if you get a chance I'd be interested to know Wink

unfortunately just because he's an Admin doesn't make him "honest" anyone can open a FB group, and unlike Beckett there's no corporation or anything behind it to make it credible.

It is funny you said that. He kept saying that over and Over about how he wa admin and how he had the highest rating in the group. So I asked him hey where's the Rating thing on here. He goes oh we use the rating system of another group. So then I ask well is that your group too? And he goes No. So I say well that makes no sense that you use another Facebooks Groups trader rating when it has nothing to do with your group. He didn't like that much.

You know As I keep thinking I keep seeing all the warning signs on this trade that I ignored.

How he wanted me to send the cards to his friend instead of him. When I said I don't do that type of trade he said
Shawn Welker
guess you haven't dealt much, then. shouldn't really matter where you send the cards as long as you are getting your end of the deal. wouldn't you think?

That should have been one of the biggest Red Flags to make me run from the trade. Unfortunately I was too in love with the Stefan Lefors Sp Authentic Gold /25 I was suppose to get.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help from my fellow collectors - by georgehenrycollector - 01-21-2012, 08:02 AM