`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help from my fellow collectors

RE: Need Help from my fellow collectors
(01-21-2012, 04:08 AM)mik253 Wrote: You have his addy report him to the local cops in his area. And then let us know the site so we can avoid dealing with that kind of a trader!!!!!

Will do
(01-21-2012, 04:15 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: If you can access the list of ppl in the group, look and see if there's anyone who outranks him, let them know of the situation, foreward the correspondance between you two to them, if possible. I'd be raising all kinds of hell if I were you lol.

He is the Admin on the Facebook group. He is the top unfortunately
(01-21-2012, 04:20 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Lessons learned don't send dirty top loaders, don't ever send first when demanded, people who aren't capable of trusting another are not trustworthy themselves. Stay away from Facebook groups.

The Top Loaders were not Dirty they had tape pieces on top. You know the ones folks from ebay send you. He was rushing me to send out next day so I didn't have time to get new ones. Now I know why he was rushing me he was planning of ripping me off. And now that I think about it no wonder he didn't want to post the trade here or another similar site. I asked and said he was too busy to join these places since he was admin to that facbook group. But I will stay away from facebook groups now.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help from my fellow collectors - by georgehenrycollector - 01-21-2012, 04:41 AM