`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf to Include Adolf Hitler Auto in It's "Oval Office" Product

RE: Leaf to Include Adolf Hitler Auto in It's "Oval Office" Product
I don't see an issue with it. People know who Hitler was, they teach it in school, the children today aren't too sheltered from his name. Years ago they put out the serial killer cards, that seems just as bad (Dahmer, Gacy, and the like). But this stuff does hold collectible value. Search 'nazi' on ebay, or German uniforms, you see swaztikas, and all sorts of crazy stuff. I'm surprised it took a card company this long to include it. I remember even Topps did something in Allen & Ginter a few years back that included 'bad guys'. Some cards include cheerleaders, you could argue they are using sex to sell, but why boycott an entire brand, when you can just avoid one specific product.

If I pulled a Hitler auto, I would put it on ebay and expect about $12,000...just saying...
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaf to Include Adolf Hitler Auto in It's "Oval Office" Product - by scollignon - 01-18-2012, 05:11 PM