`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditional Pricing In Trade Tool.

RE: Conditional Pricing In Trade Tool.
(01-15-2012, 11:47 AM)ande_23 Wrote: I grade all of my vintage cards as best I can and do not ever change those grades. If I am searching for cards I need such as 2011 original backs, and find someone who has all their stuff marked as Mint/9 I don't even bother to open a trade with them, I just look elsewhere...I only switch my grades to "9" when someone sends me an open offer and I find all their stuff is over-graded to their advantage. I only do this on modern era cards...I also pay attention to change them back if the trade falls through...

but, maybe as you said...I am not smart enough to be here...Smile

We should not be having to switch grades or look up values ultimately Beckett needs to fix their change... we should not have to grade our cards different from what they are to accommodate them... that opens a new can of worms

Don't take offense to my statement it was geared at the people that PM and trade message me fussing and showing their @**es because I haven't regraded my cards to their liking
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Messages In This Thread
Conditional Pricing In Trade Tool. - by rayeates - 01-15-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Conditional Pricing In Trade Tool. - by the cardboard fan - 01-15-2012, 11:51 AM