`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone seen MarinoCollector around ???

RE: Anyone seen MarinoCollector around ???
(12-18-2011, 12:59 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Wife just messaged me back... "No sorry... waitin til unicorns done 2g2 PO. 2days 1st day out since. Goin 2day."

She has a crochet business... www.facebook.com/joyfulwhimsey ... she apparently made an executive decision on mailing. The PO's in Jax have automated self-help machines that she will use to mail the Raiders.

I havent been to the mailing address in a few days because I wasn't expecting anything, since you mailed only 5 days ago. If we trade in the future, I would appreciate you to extend the courtesy of a PM before you call me out on the boards for not sending.

Well, I apologize that she hasn't mailed. I assumed she did, as she mentioned she got someone her hats on Tuesday, but it was a local person.
With my work, its near impossible for me to go myself. I also would not have updated the trade manager more than likely... I find it difficult to keep up with all the tiny things with all the sites I am on... Just being candid. I understand your concerns, I hope you can understand my own in this situation. I was setting up to watch the Fins game and receive texts from members on here that I was being called out and hurry to log on. I have been logged on to Beckett and posting these past few days, so I am confused why you said I have not. i do not think i have started any threads, but that's because i do not have much time to think about subjects. 10 years of online forums, the subjects all run together. I will make sure I update the trade properly as beckett would like and PM you the DC #.

all i saw was that you logged in, not that you posted and when i saw you had nothing for trade and no trades i started to get a little concerned. thanks...will think next time instead of just losing my head...lol...thanks for the updates, they are greatly appreciated.
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone seen MarinoCollector around ??? - by cybertrenz02 - 12-18-2011, 01:36 PM