`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Auto ON Mem, p. 128)
(11-19-2011, 11:41 AM)skyfire47 Wrote: for the Ice cards, if you like 1 auto, then you gotta like 4. Smile

Ehrm, yeah if these Ice cards qualify, it's over as far as I'm concerned. Too too sick. I know I started something with the Signature Swatches, so jaykayzee, can we get a ruling on these?

(11-18-2011, 09:59 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I'm glad to see this is taking off again!!

I'm not quite ready to cast a vote, but this got me to say "OHhhh WOOOoooowwwww..." out loud when I saw it..

Some of my Manufactured pieces:

ROGIE!!

I quite agree...those Signature Sticks could very well be my favorite hockey card set and that Anze is a looker amongst lookers.

As far as manufactured cards go, that Rogie's outstanding.

(11-18-2011, 09:01 AM)bimola Wrote: OK, I HAVE to throw this one up again as it's a PC cornerstone:

No question, that's a card for the ages. I don't think you can show me a better Beliveau, as a the saying goes.

(11-17-2011, 07:31 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: very nice that seller just stop collecting Howe, and moved a lot of ones out and a kept a few

Here is more

The two-color Stastny had my vote until the Ice Foursomes came along and froze everything out. That's a really pretty card, that Peter.

(11-17-2011, 06:06 PM)boofish Wrote: I was able to score this Gordie Howe auto'd 'Team Marks' set in an off ebay sale for $350, which I though was incredible. With an average price of $44 for each auto card and the convenience of someone else putting it together, how could I go wrong? I can't see more than a very few full sets being put together. Does anyone know the actual print run for each letter?

Wow, that's 7 more Howe autos than I've...and probably 6 more than I need. But those nameplates look like 1 card when set alongside one another like that. I know that Marks of a Nation were rumored to short print the beginning of the name, so 'R' and 'E' in this case. Have you heard the same?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Auto ON Mem, p. 128) - by ricebondsmntna2young - 11-19-2011, 02:49 PM