`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How underrated 50% is in the Player Collection world

RE: How underrated 50% is in the Player Collection world
(11-15-2011, 10:30 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I hear ya man! But 50% is nothin to be ashamed of (not saying you are). I also know whats its like to collect a "lesser" known player ( I REFUSE to call him a scrub, lol) in Ron Dayne. I only have @ 35% of his cards, and thats including print plates, but I REFUSE to collect those though. I dont have a problem with anyone else collecting those, but I personally think they are UHG! LEE!!
My Dayne collection consists of everything from the common base cards to inserts, rc's, parallels, gameused & auto's. I have a good mix of everything from the common stuff to the rare stuff. Most of the time I can purchase his stuff for good prices, but there are those occassional feebay bidding wars & that stupid trader who KNOWS he has a card you WANT & NEED and jus holds it ransom! I HATE THAT!!!

I honestly would feel real good about my progress if I could pick up all the base and inserts. I have 71 autos and about 70 game used already so they kind of blend in with eachother...only 3 1/1's. So I am mainly after the base and variations right now
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: How underrated 50% is in the Player Collection world - by chads-cards - 11-15-2011, 10:42 PM