`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How underrated 50% is in the Player Collection world

RE: How underrated 50% is in the Player Collection world
I feel your Pain. I collect alot of scrubs and When I say hey I have 42 % of say Stefan Lefors People blow it off alot of times. But when its a Lesser Known Player people fail to see that we come up with alot of obstacles.
Here are a few Because they are lower end Players
1. They are worth less and Not worth Other Traders time to even look for them
2. We get bombarded with Crazy sales offers of 5 times bk and 10 time sv for cards we do need.
3. We get offers of Hey I have this $3 insert you need but I need that $20 Gu/Auto you have.
4. If there is another trader that collects him Ebay can become expensive. Last year I finally got the Exquisite card of Lefors and I paid close to $40 for it.
5. Sometimes you are missing the dumbest variation of a card that some guy/gal threw in a box because it was a nobody in their mind. With Rb Chris Henry I am missing close to 400 cards and most are variations of Variatons yet I can't find any of them

So while I can understand some of these. It is not as easy to collect a scrub instead of a well know player.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Messages In This Thread
RE: How underrated 50% is in the Player Collection world - by georgehenrycollector - 11-15-2011, 09:38 PM