`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?

RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?
(11-11-2011, 10:56 PM)ugameck Wrote: OKAY, I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU. DO YOU SIGN YOUR SIGNATURES WITH DIFFERENT PEN PRESSURE POINTS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WRITE (i mean, come on. you guys write don't you - you don't change your freaking handwriting because you write too much...like your name...)

MAYBE ALL OF US CHANGE THE WAY WE DO OUR NAMES - STYLE WISE - EVERY DAY - AND START OUR NAMES - HECK, MY NAME STARTS WITH AN 'R'-

I'LL FOR THE FIRST FEW SIGS DIG THE PEN IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE 'R', DO A HOOP AROUND, THEN FINISH AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT.

THEN - I'LL START AT THE TOP OF THE R, DRAW DOWN, THEN PRESS DOWN AND DO A SWOOP FOR THE TOP OF THE R.

THEN - I'LL MIX IT UP AGAIN - START AT THE BOTTOM OF THE R - THEN JUST DO A BUBBLE SHAPED R.

hey, i'm getting tired. i'm signing stuff all day. i think i'm tired, i'll just change up the STYLE i sign with different pressure points.

seriously! why are these autos so different. its the middle of the season!!!!!!! its not a veteren signing years and years.

why isn't jordan todmans sig different? why isn't andy dalton's sig different? why isn't taiwan jones sig different - he's signed probably 10000 more autos than newton!!!

Im with you on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake? - by Marinoisking - 11-11-2011, 11:04 PM