`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(COYOTES/JETS, p.100)
(10-13-2011, 02:10 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Folks, I really appreciate the love ya'll (even bimola Wink) have shown. It was unexpected (overkill?) but it made my day. When I think about it, it's funny (sad?) how big a part of the fun in this hobby for me is to show someone a card and hear "duuuude" or "sweeeet" or something to that effect. I'm still 7 years old.

We are all still 7 years old. I like opening a box of cards and seeing whats inside. I like pulling the jersey cards and autos. Doesn't matter who is on them.

I know what you mean by you like hearing "duuude" or "sweeet" its a nice feeling. My friends stopped collecting and I did for a while to because I had no LCS and no one that shared interested in the hobby with me. When I found this site it got me back into it. Other people who share the same hobby and the trust that comes with to trade not only in the same country, but to others as well.

There are a lot of great people on this board and have no problem helping out a fellow trader.

That is a very nice start to the Wild.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(COYOTES/JETS, p.100) - by iluvladies5015 - 10-13-2011, 02:24 PM