`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???

RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ???
(10-05-2011, 03:10 PM)greekgoony Wrote: As long as he is holding up his end of deals, I have no real issues with ShaqEatsThat other than his immaturity.

His reaction to xtreme seems....well extreme and a little childish. I don't think anything xstream did towards him is unjustified. If he swore in youtube videos, it should be taken down. I can't remember what his avatar was, so I can't speak to that. The part about not giving feedback because xstream asked for it is ridiculous. people rely on good feedback here, so asking for it when it is not giving is not unreasonable. Another childish act.

Backing out on a trade to get a better deal only shows his immaturity....doesn't necessarily make him a scammer but it does give us reason to question his ethics.

Leaving negative feedback on trade with got watcha want just to be spitefull...childish.

and for the record i left got watcha want neutral not negative feedback

this is why i did not want the entire forum going crazy over this, people sticking there nose around things that have nothing to do with them.

if i did scam someone and i was a known scammer, that's a complete different arguement, but everyone here seems so damn bored that when they see something going on they jump all over it

i am not a scammer, so theres no reason for this to be out in the open like this, your not watching each others back or anything like that because nothing has happened, and unless something ever happens your just commenting on things that have nothing to with you

there were 2 different occurances where in a trade that i accepted and i think one was pingbling, where i asked for a certain card and he couldnt locate it and then asked if he can replace it, i said no problem and left 5 star feedback, and i kept it to myself

not every little things needs to be on the forums like this, not to mention one card another trader sent me i think it was a starks #72/100 from ultimate victory, recently in the box breaks had a bent corner, once again i didnt make it a big deal and left 5 star feedback, Edit happens man, this is just rediculous and should never have even been an issue, im just annoyed with all the Edit rules around thats all

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by ShaqEatsThat - 10-05-2011, 03:57 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-12-2011, 09:53 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-13-2011, 11:06 AM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-13-2011, 11:59 AM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-13-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-13-2011, 04:37 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-18-2011, 11:44 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-19-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-19-2011, 06:53 PM
RE: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS ??? - by kct1 - 10-19-2011, 08:49 PM