Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT - my job as a public defender - in re Jerome Simpson

RE: OT - my job as a public defender - in re Jerome Simpson
Awesome, guys. I truly love the debate, however:

I don't think i mentioned race in this...

however, where this kid lived - there aren't any yards to be mowed - he lived in a $100 a week hotel with mom and siblings - and he was eating free and reduced lunches during the week. weekends? thats when he was on his own. i guess mom may have worked, but it was more a cash only job and only per "john", and whatever commission she had to pay out.

its funny, in a horrible horrible ironic way - i got a message from his MOM on thursday. "oh, its sooo important you call me about Dev.... I need to know what's happenin to my son!"

Yeah, he's only been in jail for 4 months now - and now it sooooo important....I didn't call her back. I will as a courtesy, but she can wait. She's waited 4 months to give a crap.

guys, if you are on this message board, you don't know what its like to be that kid - white, black, hispanic, asian.... Like I said - I never mentioned what race/nationality this kid was.

Again - as my client said "i did wrong, and i'm paying for it" - what he did was wrong - illegal. my topic was about fairness. jerome simpson didn't even get arrested.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT - my job as a public defender - in re Jerome Simpson - by ugameck - 09-24-2011, 08:53 PM