`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT - my job as a public defender - in re Jerome Simpson

RE: OT - my job as a public defender - in re Jerome Simpson
(09-23-2011, 07:14 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: It's all they got. There are NOT any other ways to make money for these kids. You don't get it. They don't have the choices you and I had or have. There are not 100's of ways to do the right thing. All their worried about is surviving. Where they live, it's all they can do. I live 15 minutes from Newburgh, NY. The highest crime rate in the country. Infested with Bloods and Latin Kings. These kids do these thing because of the way they are raised and where they were raised. They know it's wrong. They don't want to break they law. They do it because it's all they know. It's the environment they are raised in. For this kid to resist that and stay in school, and have enough class and manners to impress Mr. Public Pretender, says something. In the ghetto, even good kids sell weed. I know it's hard for 95% of the population to believe, but it doesn't make him a bad kid. He wasn't caught smoking crack. He was trying to eat! He's only 17. If he was 27, it's a whole different story. The biggest crime here is the lack of oversight and negligent waste of taxpayer dollars in even pursuing a criminal case against pot. If the USA stop spending money on trying to stop pot in this country, and controlled and taxed it instead, we could guarantee Social Security for the next 150 years. Pot will never be hard to obtain, and even the most skilled professionals partake in smoking. It's a war law enforcement will never win and in the meantime our tax dollars go to throwing kids like this in jail. Butt ***** backwards! Read this: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/FBI...89319.html
This is how they live. They have no choice. This is their home. What kind of kid would you be? Watch: http://youtu.be/Fuh2h6NZi_w

Some of this I agree with and some I do not. I find it hard to believe in any neighborhood its impossible to get a job at a mcdonalds, gas station, library, after school program, etc. Kids are simply lazy. If my opinion is off then how did the survive the first 17 years of his life? Someone had to heave been taking pretty good care of him. If he was in school then things shouldn't be has bad as your are painting. If the parents can afford to pay for his schooling Im sure he has some Ramen noodles he could eat. He simply wanted the extra cash so he went to the easiest route to make extra cash. I can speak from personal experience. I too have a 17 brother who makes stupid choices. My parents dont have money and they werent exactly the best parents in the world. The difference is I chose to not deal dope for extra cash. I chose to cut grass. I used to make $175 a week when I was 17 cutting grass legally. I paid for my own lawnmower and my own gas. If you have the will power you can do anything in this world regardless where you were brought up. I realize some places are tougher than others and maybe I cant exactly relate to these places however I do know if you want to better your life you always have a choice.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT - my job as a public defender - in re Jerome Simpson - by bakerman8419 - 09-23-2011, 03:29 PM