`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Caps, pg.46)
(09-20-2011, 02:37 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: I gracefully accept defeat. ;-)

I also gracefully have to bow out of this next round as I do not have any Caps patches. Maybe I'll spend the time trying to get one. ;-)

A handshake at the end of a game is sporting and apprecaited, especially from a worthy foe. : ) We might re-litigate the ties before the playoff elimination bracket round, just to make sure there's a consensus on each team. I know cheatinc would like to see a runoff from the Thrashers round.

Anyway, I know you'll be back to vote in the Caps round, even if you don't have an offering at this time...

(09-20-2011, 02:53 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: Congrats to rice - you accomplished what your 'Niners could not! Nice start for the Caps round! Spud

Ouch, I had to avoid the sports pages for two days after that, lol! Laugh it up now, dynasty, laugh it up now... Someday you'll know what it feels like when the empire is long gone and some whippersnapper team you've never heard of before (like the Carolina Panthers or something) has its day in the sun!

It's hard to lose gracefully to a QB with a fractured rib and collapsed lung...

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Caps, pg.46) - by ricebondsmntna2young - 09-20-2011, 02:54 PM