`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Preds REVOTE Runoff Extravaganza)
This round was painful! I'm going to call it an hour early, hopefully not prematurely. I'll humbly accept the OT win, though shrouded in controversy.

Vote Tally

ricebondsmntna2young's O'Reilly: 7 (wick; iluv; jay; irbef; pens1; powell; NHL)
hockeyvadim's Weber/Sullivan: 4 (bonnev; pretzel; cheat; jafi)
dark crawler88's Tootoo: 4 (ty4; spud; bimola; scarr)

Tips on how run a better tie-breaker are welcome. Ty4orce's point is well taken: maybe restrict the runoff to those voters whose selections didn't make the cut.

Thanks to everyone who participated...the vote totals are slowly creeping up to about 15 a round. Let's see if we can snag a few more regulars with some love for the Eastern Conference:

Show Me a BETTER Washington Capitals patch Than This Alex Ovechkin:

[Image: OvechkinMalkinpatch.jpg]

(09-20-2011, 12:03 AM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Well, it seems we've hit a bit of a snag. We've got three cards with 3 votes apiece.

It doesn't appear anyone else plans to vote or enter a card so how about a runoff between the top 3 vote-getters with people picking their favorite of:

A) hockeyvadim's Weber/Sullivan Artifacts (click link)
B) ricebondsmntna2young's O'Reilly SPA (click link)
C) dark crawler88's Tootoo Certified (click link)

Tentatively, I have the runoff closing at 2pm PT tomorrow. If you have a better idea, let me know but this is what I'm going with for now.

Choose carefully since we might have a playoff round at the end of all this pitting all the Kings of the Hill against one another in an elimination bracket, as suggested by Wickabee.

(09-20-2011, 06:27 AM)rvelligan Wrote: It's too late to enter, but I will show my Adam Hall 02-03 SP Authentic Future Watch Limited Patch Auto /100.

That card is nuts! Please stop by more often, we really missed you during the Avs round...I was hoping to see some of your O'Reillys pop up.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Preds REVOTE Runoff Extravaganza) - by ricebondsmntna2young - 09-20-2011, 02:31 PM