`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Dilema with my daughter not liking my team

RE: My Dilema with my daughter not liking my team
You have to be okay with it. She is at the age where making her own decisions is important. Think of the wonderful rivalry you two will have as she grows up. You cheering for the Stros to make it and her the Red Sox to make it. It would be nice if she liked a NL team as well so you could watch them play each other more, but its good she is making her own decision. Her liking another team is not a bad thing though at all. That is the fun in being a fan, we all have our player/team we love. Sometime not to the others liking.

I grew up in a family where my step-father loved KU, his father K-State, my mother MU, his step-mother Nebraska. Can you imagine the fun in our home.

Her loving the RedSox will be something you will enjoy as she grows. Besides, as she grows and watches more games with you she may start to love them on her own. She will one day understand that losing is sometimes a huge part of the game.

Let her like the Red Sox man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Dilema with my daughter not liking my team - by dbroockerd - 08-12-2011, 08:57 AM