`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref

RE: Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref
Well, considering I have most of his cards, I am quite biased. You have the ebay folks who like to show off their cards rather then realllly sell them and would put a 3-400 tag on it. Which I would never touch. I have seen one other before, guy wanted $200. Still not interested. Most people see Red and say....Yes this will pay for my case... He is a untested rookie in high A ball, I don;t think any of his cards should be worth over $50. I think a card should be priced based on availability and player popularity, not speculation of what he may turn into..or just because he has a NY on his chest.. You may win the lottery one day, but they don't raise the ticket price because just maybe one day you may win...

If it is burning a hole in your pocket and you want to sell it, put it on the Bay for $50.... you'll probably get $150-180 for it... his super-auto is up there for 2-3k... it will never sell. I bought his Bowman Platinum red for 19 bucks... For me as a collector, I would not spend more then $50, if you snag a guy looking to complete the red set, you could get 1-300 for it. You get it up to a NY card show, you could get double that...

In 2-3 years he may surface in the bigs... then you could get higher value... for me, a card is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.... me I'd pay $50... others...you never know...

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Messages In This Thread
Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref - by krn001 - 06-23-2011, 11:20 PM
RE: Help Pricing Slade Heathcott Red Ref - by mjanooz - 06-24-2011, 09:23 AM