`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**EVERYTHING FT/FS! SCANS! Sanchez DJax Brees CJ Dez Freeman 1/1's AUTOS MUST SEE!**

RE: **EVERYTHING FT/FS! SCANS! Sanchez DJax Brees CJ Dez Freeman 1/1's AUTOS MUST SEE!**
(06-19-2011, 12:08 PM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Can you PM me a price on the Leaf Limited Dez patch auto. Thanks!

Pm sent, please let me know! Thanks a bunch!
(06-19-2011, 12:10 PM)jpcisco Wrote: pm me if you see anything for the Dez limited auto

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

Nice stuff, but nothing I saw that would really work for the Dez. Thanks for your interest though!
(06-19-2011, 12:17 PM)pbean Wrote: interested in the Freeman, please LMK what you'd need for it Smile

Hey pbean! Feel free to make me an offer on it, but I'll tell you now that I traded roughly $700 BV for it, so it's going to have to be one heck of an offer to pry this beauty away from me Smile
I think Freeman's the next NFL Superstar QB(mostly why I gave up SO much for it), so just let me know what you have in mind and perhaps we can work something out for it. Thanks!
(06-19-2011, 12:21 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Interested in all the Sanchez and Shonn Greene cards. Would love to pick up at least one. Check my org and maybe we could do a cash/part cash/trade deal on one? PM me if you're interested. Thanks!!

Pm sent, looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks a bunch!
(06-19-2011, 12:23 PM)r23b Wrote: check me, i saw a bunch of things i liked

Pm me what you're specifically interested in and maybe we can work something out, thanks!
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/

Messages In This Thread
RE: **EVERYTHING FT/FS! SCANS! Sanchez DJax Brees CJ Dez Freeman 1/1's AUTOS MUST SEE!** - by orange1fan322 - 06-19-2011, 01:01 PM