`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(03-12-2009, 12:28 PM)nittany13 Wrote: I noticed that the 2001 Ultra White Rose Die Cast Cars are listed on the online registry and in the most recent price guide I own, but there is also a 1999 Fleer White Rose Die Cast Car set as well that is not mentioned. Unfortunately I do not know all of the cars/cards in the complete set but besides the Kerry Collins shown below I do know other ones exist for Curtis Enis, Kordell Stewart, Doug Flutie, Donovan McNabb, Jake Plummer, Troy Aikman, and Brett Favre. I am willing to bet there are a number of other different Fleer Die Cast ones as well. I also do not know if the cards enclosed in the packages are re-numbered (although I imagine they would be) or have any other variations.<br />
[Image: b85d_11.jpg]

I submitted the football 1999 Fleer White Rose die cast cars w/cards a couple years ago but unfortunately none were ever added to the OPG, although the baseball ones from the same year are listed. At the time I did not have a checklist but I can confirm there is one now (below):
[Image: B8o5-6QBWkKGrHqVlsEyjC1VezBM3qOhHmGg_31.jpg]
There is one other thing that I noticed about these enclosed cards, all have been re-numbered! This makes these cards true variants from the Fleer base set released that year. There may be other distinguishing characteristics as well but I cannot discern that at this time. I finally have a Collins one on order as I type so you can be sure that I will be checking that out when I receive it.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 03-17-2011, 11:08 PM