Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH

My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH
sweetmfnlou22 Wrote:
jncdrew Wrote:Wow, very nice. How do you post the pictures to where everyone can see them? I have a nice Cowboy collection, more of a variety of past and present players. Your Emmitt collection should be in the Hall of Fame with his statue! Unbelievable! Congrats from a true Cowboys fan. I would love just to have one Emmitt auto card. He is one of the few that I don't have. Very disappointing. It will happen one day though.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks for the comment jncdrew, I would love to have been there to see Emmitt be inducted into the Hall of Fame, as for my collection well I need to build up some more autos before it is considered Hall of Fame status, But thanks for checking it out. I would love to see your Cowboys collection one day. It's really hard to get an Emmitt auto now that he's in the Hall but just keep trying and you'll get one.<br />
As far as posting pics you need to get a Photobucket account (it's free) and scan your cards or take pics of them and upload them to photobucket then copy and paste the image code on your thread and when you post the thread it will be there. Hope this helps you out, Now lets see them cards!!! Go Cowboys!!!<br />
<br />
Make no mistake, your collection is Hall of Fame! I do appreciate the reply and the help on how to do the photos. You will see my collection soon. Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH - by jncdrew - 08-22-2010, 11:33 PM