Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Another entry for Mr hitt to update the guides<br />
<br />
1996 Vision Signings<br />
I have scanned 9 of my cards, the top row is the Keyshawn base card, the Keyshawn Gold foil auto numbered to 300 and the Keyshawn Johnson Silver foil auto numbered to 175<br />
For comparison, the other 3 1996 Jets rookies who had Vision Signings autos, the Silver foil is the middle row, the Gold foil the bottom row.<br />
<br />
[Image: 1996ClassicVisionsSignings.jpg]<br />
<br />
The Keyshawn Johnson autos are not listed in the Beckett Annual Guide<br />
<br />
All 8 autos were bought on ebay, the Silver foil autos are Mickens #ed to 390, Coleman #ed to 395, Van Dyke #ed to 385. The Gold foil autos are unnumbered.<br />
The reason for the comparisons between Keyshawn Johnson and the other 3 Jet rookies, in fact between Keyshawn and all the other autos in this product. No other Goil Foil auto is numbered according to Beckett, and all my Jets RC silver foil autos are numbered on the back, both the Gold and Silver foil Keyshawn Johnson cards are numbered on the front.<br />
I don't know where these cards were released, whether in packs or not, the back of the auto cards looks identical except in 1996 Keyshawn signed a deal with Classic and his cards have a key logo with the word Shawn next to it printed on the back of the card.

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by GINGE01 - 06-26-2010, 11:31 PM