`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - As noted earlier on this thread I believe all the noted Kerry Collins samples were issued only in graded form.

nittany13 Wrote:These look a lot like the 1995 Pro Line Instant Energy cards, but are not. The Ki-Jana Carter was once being sold online and the seller said that it was serial numbered to 1,995. Conversely the Collins graded cards say "SAMPLE/1,995" on the back and I have never seen one of these Collins versions that are serial numbered. I am not aware of any more cards that exist in this set or are samples.<br />
[Image: scan0001.jpg]<br />
[Image: BZ6ChR2kKGrHgoH-DMEjlLlvjJvBKofDi4Q.jpg]
<br />
Since I posted this I can say with a high degree of certainty that the serial numbered (/1,995)Kerry Collins version does exist in addition to the sample. I now believe these serial numbered versions were bonus cards found in factory sets of the 110 card 1995 Classic NFL Rookies set, perhaps one card per set. Unfortunately I can only confirm right now there were cards produced for Kerry Collins and Ki-Jana Carter (the latter shown in a smaller pic). <br />
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 06-26-2010, 09:40 AM