`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Thanks Dan for the adding of the 2008 Score Factory Updates, I hope there are 31 other team collectors that can send in to Beckett information to update their teams also.<br />
<br />
Is it going to be possible to add the other three Jets Score Factory update glossy variations that were only available in the Blister Packs <br />
216 Glossy Calvin Pace...........(from blister packs)<br />
106 Glossy Brett Favre............(from blister packs)<br />
336 Glossy Vernon Gholston....(from blister packs) <br />
<br />
I did a search on ebay, there is a different Jets 2008 Score blister pack, different packaging, with Leon Washington on the front. That contained non glossy cards, the same as the card in packs.<br />
<br />
A search on Amazon shows the Blister Pack with Favre on the front which I wrote about, but only for the Jets. Did Donruss create this blister pack for the Jets for the purpose of selling a Favre card in a Jets uniform at a time when there was great demand for Favre cards in a Jets uniform and created the 3 new cards above as unique (Factory Update glossy) cards.

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by GINGE01 - 06-25-2010, 01:45 PM