`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Wayne Gretzky Hit Is Amazing! Box Break of 2014-15 Upper Deck Masterpieces!

This Wayne Gretzky Hit Is Amazing! Box Break of 2014-15 Upper Deck Masterpieces!
After sorting out the lighting issues in my new box breaking zone at home, I figured, what better way to test it out than by taking on another box of Masterpieces purchased at Wayne's Sports Cards. Let's just say that this was a great way to break in the card opening zone with "The Great One!"

Also, be sure to stop on by on our social media pages on Friday, October 30, 2020 at 7:00PM MST. We are announcing our incorporated company's new name, logo, offered services, and we will also be hosting a hockey card giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram that day. The changes to our business will then take effect on Monday, November 1. I will also be showing off the news on all of the forums that I am a regular on because I am just that excited!

[Image: S756wC9.jpg]

Video of the box break with the card being pulled:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frPI0ayP...e=youtu.be

RE: This Wayne Gretzky Hit Is Amazing! Box Break of 2014-15 Upper Deck Masterpieces!
Very nice pull!

RE: This Wayne Gretzky Hit Is Amazing! Box Break of 2014-15 Upper Deck Masterpieces!
That is one Great card. Nice pull