`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im addicted to the Playbook box breaks.

Im addicted to the Playbook box breaks.
Today, went back to my local CS after pulling my quad color patch rookie auto yesterday and picked up another Panini Playbook. No HUGE score, but I pulled a Derek Carr playbook rookie.

It is No. 169- autographed and a piece of his jersey cut from a jersey worn on May 31 at the NFL Players Rookie premiere. There are 2 jersey swatches, and an auto. I know it's not worth too much, in relation to a lot of the other playbooks, but im pretty excited about the pull. I see him doing great things in his career, and I'm excited to have this!

Just wanted to share. I have a love for these cards, as most of you do, and we can all appreciate a good pull!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Im addicted to the Playbook box breaks.
The booklets are awesome! Definitely one of my fav products. Congrats on the carr. Sounds like a sweet card!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Carr is actually probably the 3rd most valuable rookie right now from the 2014 draft class. The market is bringing about $50. With the price of playbook, I assume you didn't get even, but not a bad pull.

I didn't break even with that card alone, but I actually got the playbook pack for $60 and I got a couple nice short print jersey cards as well...so I had a decent break.

Love playbook Smile Awesome product! I've got a few cards from it, and I really like it.

This is completely off topic, but when this post shows on the main football forum as a new post, it looks like this:

"Im addicted to the Playbo..."

First time I saw it, I thought "I don't know if that's going to be a safe for work topic!"

Thankfully you meant Playbook Smile