`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 x Leaf Trinity: Sick Patches Edition

RE: 2 x Leaf Trinity: Sick Patches Edition
(07-03-2014, 04:50 PM)Harv72b Wrote: Yeah, I know that Leaf doesn't exactly have a great name in the hobby right now, and most of their other products are crap. But I really do like what they're doing with this brand.
Just wanted to add one other thing I really like about Leaf: both of my A.J. McCarron redemptions came in just before the holiday. It's been less than two weeks since I submitted them. Smile

If anyone is interested, it's a Valiant base (green) auto and a base (charcoal) Pure auto from Trinity. I should be able to get pics of them up after work tomorrow morning.

(07-03-2014, 05:05 PM)Harv72b Wrote: Offer sent!
Thanks for the trade! Your card went out this morning. Messaged you the tracking number!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(07-07-2014, 10:08 AM)telattt Wrote: Thanks for the trade! Your card went out this morning. Messaged you the tracking number!
I did the same. That is a gorgeous card, I almost didn't want to trade it (and I hate the Patriots). :p

(07-07-2014, 12:06 PM)Harv72b Wrote: I did the same. That is a gorgeous card, I almost didn't want to trade it (and I hate the Patriots). :p
The West is also gorgeous, you'll be very happy with it I assure you!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK