`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working 12 Hour Shift Today....Looking to get some TRADING Done!

Working 12 Hour Shift Today....Looking to get some TRADING Done!
Hey all. Like the title says. Looking to knock out some trades during the day. Will have a LOT of downtime so feel free to send open offers or just post on this thread. I have no problem looking through orgs and/or buckets. I will be looking to finish off some sets as well as add to the PC. All my set needs are marked as wants in org. As for PC I'm looking mainly for Tigers but also Will Clark, Nolan Ryan, HOF'ers. Thanks!

LETS TRADE!!!
Mike

RE: Working 12 Hour Shift Today....Looking to get some TRADING Done!
Give me a look
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Offer Sent
Super collector of Matt Harvey

(08-17-2013, 10:30 AM)sastahl Wrote: Give me a look
Didn't see anything I need right now. Thanks thoughSmile

if you are interested i have two high end cards i would like to move.

1990 upper deck nolan ryan baseball heroes auto
2005 upper deck update justin verlander rc auto /75

i wouldn't want to do more than 2 or 3 cards on the ryan & no more than 2 on the verlander. lmk
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(08-17-2013, 01:49 PM)lecreccio Wrote: if you are interested i have two high end cards i would like to move.

1990 upper deck nolan ryan baseball heroes auto
2005 upper deck update justin verlander rc auto /75

i wouldn't want to do more than 2 or 3 cards on the ryan & no more than 2 on the verlander. lmk
PM sent...

(08-17-2013, 09:23 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Hey all. Like the title says. Looking to knock out some trades during the day. Will have a LOT of downtime so feel free to send open offers or just post on this thread. I have no problem looking through orgs and/or buckets. I will be looking to finish off some sets as well as add to the PC. All my set needs are marked as wants in org. As for PC I'm looking mainly for Tigers but also Will Clark, Nolan Ryan, HOF'ers. Thanks!

LETS TRADE!!!
Mike
I'm looking to eventually trade away all my Tigers cards. If anything in my Org catches your eye, just let me know. Thanks!
Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.