`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch Richmond Mailday from June.

Mitch Richmond Mailday from June.
Happy 4th of July everybody!! I hope everybody have a good time with your friends and family. Thank you for all the troops for fighting for our country.
Have some mail from June. Not much.

2000 Topps Finest refractor and 1997 EX2000 Credentials #/499.
[Image: Zi6_5567_zps9ca68dae.jpg]

2001 Fleer Premium Ruby #/100 and seller throw in 2005 Topps chrome
Lebron James as extra.
[Image: Zi6_5568_zpsb1084dbf.jpg]

RE: Mitch Richmond Mailday from June.
Nice stuff! I have also acquired these 3 cards in the past few weeks. Those credentials look awesome in person, don't they??

Well done man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-04-2013, 11:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice stuff! I have also acquired these 3 cards in the past few weeks. Those credentials look awesome in person, don't they??

Well done man!
Yeah.Thanks! I saw your post after I got my cards. It's great to get same cards for the collection. There's a credentials lot on ebay Mitch and Jim Jackson.

(07-05-2013, 02:40 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Yeah.Thanks! I saw your post after I got my cards. It's great to get same cards for the collection. There's a credentials lot on ebay Mitch and Jim Jackson.
Oh I know...I'm bidding on it LOL. I have a handful of Jim Jacksons I keep for sentimental reasons even though he isn't in his OSU jersey, but that lot almost seems like somebody put it up on the 'bay JUST for me! haha

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]