`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
World Series thoughts?

RE: World Series thoughts?
The best thing the Giants did 1. Put Lincecum in the bullpen, 2. Bench Zito back in 2010 for his poor play, 3. Bench Sandoval in 2010 for his poor play. Those guys have turned it around and now want to be on the field when the Giants WIN. Way to go Giants management, it was time to make those players HUMBLE again.

The FREAK has been awesome.

[Image: Lincecum.jpg]

Yeah, big time Timmy Jim has been great out of the bullpen, but it seems like everybody Bochy brings out of the bullpen has been great.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

It'll be interesting to see whether the Tigers pull a Yankee move and roll over, or try to fight back.

I give the Giants a lot of credit. They've done everything right. Still, there's no excuse for getting shut down for 20 straight innings. Zito, Bumgarner, and Vogelsong are not Koufax, Glavine, and Gibson, but they sure have executed.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I've owned 3 baseball hats in my lifetime (39 years)....Red Sox, Cubs and Giants. I lost the Cubs hat at Canobie Lake Park many years ago....in the last 9 years my 2 favorite teams have 4 World Series rings (well, the Giants will have their second soon enough)
In regards to this series, it's pretty clear the Giants players are playing a more team-oriented game. The at-bat quality has been amazing. they've really worked the counts and fouled off a lot of pitches (not Hector Sanchez, Bochy's only bad call thus far)
I can't wait to watch tonight's game
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

3 outs from a sweep.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Now everyone can hop off the Tiger bandwagon. The Tigers now share something with the Yankees hitters. couldnt come through when they needed. This I will say the Giants pitchers looked more dominating then the Tigers did in the previous round.

(10-28-2012, 10:57 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Now everyone can hop off the Tiger bandwagon. The Tigers now share something with the Yankees hitters. couldnt come through when they needed. This I will say the Giants pitchers looked more dominating then the Tigers did in the previous round.
+1
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

I thought and was hoping that this would have been way more of a competitive series. Tonight was the only game that fit that. I'm left believing that if my team could have some how found a way too make it that they might have put up a better fight than some of the teams that did make it. Oh well, can spring training start already!?!

I still can't believe Mr. Triple Crown and potential MVP was just left standing with the bat on his shoulder...

baseball is the greatest game in the world. can't wait for spring training. congrats giants! i did not see this coming
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"